Mission: The technology ministry is responsible for implementing and overseeing technology to help the church and its auxiliaries minister the Word of God to enhance Stewardship in the church body.
- Make recommendations and maintains church computers
- Provide computer related training to members who desire more computer literacy
- Monitors and creates website development and provide continuous support to ensure the website is maintained
- Assists with audiovisual equipment
- Assists with audio/video recordings for church programs
- Provides support for CD/DVD distribution
- Provides support for church photography
- Maintains church computer lab
- Provides administrative support to church staff as requested
Individuals should love serving God and be committed to the church ministry, by providing support according to God’s Word and established church by-laws.
Possess necessary computer and technological skills to keep up with technological advancements.
Chairperson: Nathaniel McLean